THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Home sweet home


I got back from my month long trip yesterday and it was great! I went to a wedding shower and a baby shower. The wedding shower was so much fun it was a jack & jill one and it was at a pool hall, after dinner and the gifts were opened there was a dance I sat out for this one I just wasn't in the mood but some of my cousins kept on bugging me to dance with them I couldn't take any more so I gave in and had fun with them on the dance floor. I got home late that night but it was worth it as soon as I got into bed I went to sleep right away.
The next day was my other cousins baby shower shes having a boy and naming him Dylan. I wasn't sure what to get her so at the end I decided to give her a baby book she really liked it. And as for me, I haven't told everyone yet but now im going to tell you all.... im pregnant and im a month and half and im keeping the baby.

12 comments:

Elena Ryder said...

Half of us new u were....kathrine told us...no offence but ...well nevermind glad u had a hell of a time

Emily said...

I knew people would tell but it was juat in case some peole didnt know :)

J.A said...

well im just glad your back sis

Emily said...

Im glad im back too

sunnyskycurtis said...

Yea ur back. I missed u cousin!!

Emily said...

I missed u too

sunnyskycurtis said...

Im so happy for u. Have u decided on any boy names or girl names? So me and Ryan are over. He is a cheating,lying,jerk, and a heart breaker. Im so depressed:(

Emily said...

My baby is a girl and I don't have any names picked out yet :( Ryan is an asshole for doing that to u. Dont get back together with him

sunnyskycurtis said...

Well im sure whatever name u pick will be great. Don't worry I will NEVER date Ryan again. Why do guys have to be such pricks?

Emily said...

Thanks. Not all guys are like that

sunnyskycurtis said...

Thanks that is good to know. Soda says I have plenty of time to find a good guy but he told me I cant date again till im 30. LOL. He is so protective.

Emily said...

Lol that's a long time. And u will find that right guy just give it time