THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 9, 2010

Trip update #1

So far my trip is going great, except I miss my dad just being back in my hometown and not seeing my dad makes me break down. I'm staying at my grandmas I love her but she can be so annoying at times like she always wants to know where I'm going, what I'm doing, who I'm with but I'm just going to take it as it is. I visited one of my aunt and uncles they were really happy to see me we were just catching up on things, a lot of things has happen since my dad passed away like my cousin who is a year older then me is getting married this november and I'm invited but I said I cant because of school and its my last year which is very impotent to me. But I'm going to her wedding shower next saturday she said she wanted to have an early one because of me. :)

5 comments:

sunnyskycurtis said...

Wedding shower's are always fun. That's nice that they are having it early for you. I hope you have tons of fun:)

J.A said...

well i miss you and im srry i came back i miss you sister :'(

Emily said...

I miss u too :(

sunnyskycurtis said...

Hey Cousin! So I hope u are doing ok. Just thought I would let u know I went after the soc who killed Dante. Check out my two new posts and u can read about what happened. Darry is pissed. He says im grounded for life. But what was I suppose to do? We got in a HUGE fight. Oh well at least the soc is going to be in jail for a really long time. I hope u are having fun on your trip. I miss u. I wish u were here to beat up Darry for me. Ugh..brothers!

Emily said...

Im glad u went after that soc. If I was home I would so help u and with Darry :) My trip is going great I just got back from camping and now my trip is coming to an end. I miss u too