THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Monday, October 11, 2010

Lost hope

So this is what has been going on, The baby shower was amazing thanks everyone who came and thanks for the gifts. :) After that I left town again im staying with one of my good friends, I just need to clear my head after what Scott did to me I lost control of everything. So I packed up and left I can't say when i'll be back im happy where i am away from everything and Scott. I miss everyone else I won't be gone forever I promise.

4 comments:

sunnyskycurtis said...

I miss u cousin. Im glad your happy. Im starting to like North Carolina. I met a boy named Zeke. He is so cute and we have fun just walking on the beach and he took me mudding and horse back riding.

Emily said...

Im back now :)

sunnyskycurtis said...

Hey cousin. Sorry its been so long since ive wrote. Im home now. I came back early. There was a car accident in North Carolina. I dont remember anything. The doctor said it might take sometime.

Emily said...

I hope ur doing better now